RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008

Whats the point of debating something as pointless as the meaning of life?

Whats wrong with simply accepting life as it comes and goes?

Would it really be that hard?

I can't remember...

Maybe... I've just died to many times to really care anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------
Character List

Spoiler for Characters:
Character art by Gladyfaith

Story

Spoiler for Story:
Following tale of a young couple as they travel into a reminiscent home town, a string of strange events and a push towards awakenings unravel the tale of faith, duty, and reality. Follow Avion as he finds himself thrown into a conflict that was never his own, but one he was destined to fight in.

Features

Spoiler for Features:
5 to 6 hours of captivating gameplay with a original short story with mysteries untold.

A tactical battle system with a mercenary system of 4 customizable classes, played through 4 missions and 4 story related battles.

A completely custom made evented shopping system with smooth interface and a intuitive system design.

Fully evented pseudo animated intro.

Completely custom Menu system

High quality graphics interface using customized text windows and all custom character sprites on a custom template.

ScreenShots

Spoiler for Screenshots:

Videos
Spoiler for Videos:
Animated intro raw

*The Intro is being remade, the current video does not in anyway reflect the actual story.

Credits

Spoiler for Credits:
* The Team

Monkeydlu (Lead Sprite Artist, Director, System Eventer, Writer)
             Sithlord (Lead Mapper)

* Credits List

Story, Directing, & Eventing: Monkeydlu
             Mapping: Sithlord999
             Lead Exclusive Sprite Artist: Monkeydlu
             Other Exclusive Sprite Artists: Mit-Mat, Raguman, CoyoteCraft, Caro Ru Lushe, SithJester, Nessiah
             Tilesets/Addons Artists: $T3vO, Sithjester, ZanyZora
             Sponsor: Phantom of PhanxGames
             Battle System: Zenith's ZTBS
             Anime CG & Portraits: XUSE/UNBSD Illustrations (RIPPED ART)
             Battler Sprites: XUSE (RIPPED SPRITES)
             Chibi Portraits: Gladyfaith.Deviantart.com
             Menu System & graphics: NanKongX, Gladyfaith, Monkeydlu, StrawberryQuartz
             Universal Message System: Ccoa
             3D Battle Animations: Mascarphone
             Emotion Animations: Etori
             Logo Design: Hanzo Kimura
             Music: Various and way too many to list.
             Opening Theme: "Silly Go Round" by FictionJunction Yuuka

Downloads
Spoiler for Downloads:

Support

Spoiler for Support:
Please put this in your siggy if you wish to support everyone who has put work and effort into this project:

Code: text [Select]
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/monkeydlu/][img]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/555/cfubcf3.png[/img][/url]

Fan Related

Spoiler for Fan Relate:
Monkeydlu:

CatcherRye:

Enexodia (Nessiah/YnLraey):

Saphirez:

GladyFaith:

Zue:

Ellenor:

Caro ru Lushe:

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 08:53:42 PM by Code Geass »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Looks interesting.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I fucking fell in love with this after watching the screenies and reading some of that.

Mapping is a little... stiff, but I will sure as hell play this game. Those cutscenes are awesome.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Heh.

Finally.

A RPG Maker game that actually looks professional. I've been waiting for something like this. You inspire me.

Looks like its back to work.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The pictures look pretty great. I also like the story.

I take it that the world is based loosely off of the Fire Emblem world of Tellius? Just from the names Laguz and Beorc that is. Anyway, the project sounds pretty good and I wish you luck.

Rep:
Level 87
wow...this has got to be the fastest I've ever gotten respond on this...lol...this feels suprisingly good. Hoepfully, this'll make me less lazy ~_~

As for the Fire Emblem thing, lol

well, when I was starting this project, me with my horrible imagination, was just looking trough my game cases for inspiration. It's based really loosely, the history was completely written out by myself, later on in development though, I guess with some influences from Fire Emblem. I just didn't really have it in me to make original race names >_>

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Wow, i really have no words for how great this is.  :tpg:
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, thanks.

updated the main post with a short credits list and a link to the main credits list. That one actually needs updating, I'll do so soon though.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
It's beautiful, and so inspiring.... such talent you have there.
The storyline is nice, I'm sure it will be a great game.
Good luck with your work.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I agree, this looks pretty amazing.

Rep:
Level 87
thanks for the supportive comments. I'm hopping to use my christmas holidays to really finish up chapter one, and get it tested, touched up, all that stuff, and then release it formally.

This will be second release, after my first terribly rushed one, which I have withdraw thankfully. Though it didn't get bad reveiws, which is probably why I havn't jumped ship yet, but I'm thankful becuase I found my mapper becuase of the release.

anyways, I'm looking at probably some where within janurary, after break is over and I get time to get everything tested.

I'm also going to mention here quickly, if anyone would be intrested in being a tester. The max I'll need is 2 people, but they have to be dedicated, and will be willing to use up at least 30 hours within the month of testing to play the game repeatedly, not only that, you seriously, MUST, be good at english...lol

thats my major problem, I've had at least  6 editors so far, math was pretty good, and a very good bit of bugs were detected, but a gaint list of spelling problems and grammer stuff dosn't really help me.....>_>

so I'm going to need a editor who's familiar with RMXP, preferably very experienced, who will be willing t use a uncrypted version and actually correct most of the stuff himself. If this is jsut a dream of mine that'll never be obtainable, then w/e, a long list of spelling and grammer mistakes is still apprechiated.

anyways, if you have some crit, feel free to post, and suggestions are welcome.

edit-

well, dispite my past weekend, which was ever so uncontrustive, I did manage to organize my story a bit. And with it I decided to make a mock up map. I've had this sketched out a few times, but idk, this just the mock up. Theres several spoilers, but since their unamed, it dosn't matter.

K stands for Katins M stands for Magicians, B stands for Beorc, and the boxes are the Laguz. The place with Fukai's pic is Razril obviously, and the place with Avion is where Avion's house is located.

This is not, I repeast, NOT the "WORL" of lilium, this is simply the mainland continent, which I had already named but due to me losing my sketch on loseleaf, it will remain unnamed for now I geuss.....*sighs*

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 11:21:39 PM by monkeydlu »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Good Luck there.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Thank yous  :)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The screenshots look very good, and the story line is good, but you could do some more work on your maps.

That's all I have to say now.

Rep:
Level 87
yup, my maps arn't the best, but Sithlord (godsend) helps me alot. He's making alot of really really good maps, and replacing my old maps. Only the one with the afternoon city is his, but I'l post more thats from his later :D

Rep:
Level 88
wow! This looks AMAZING!  :tpg: Who did the scripting?

i wants to play :D
"Wait........ It might be Booby Trapped.........."
"That's O.K. I love Boobies."

Rep:
Level 87
Hm...well, alot of people. You can look at the credits list for the whos. The CBS was Minkoff's combined with trickster's and cogwheel's. the Menus were Moghunter's, and the message system was Dublex and a bunch of there's.

thanks for the support. Anyways, updated the character art, my commisions came in, more will be done eventually if I feel like it.

edit-

oh, and you'll be able to play it sometime during january, that is my projected date for finishing.

edit-

also, I'm putting more thought into the world map. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me make one? Something like those oldie styled maps, like a pirate map of sorts, idk, any kind of map would do, I just don't really know how to make a map, and that little paint scribble won't really do, lol.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 02:54:34 AM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 87
Yay! I've gotten more maps, some spriting, especially Sean's RTP, done, as well as most of my music is set! I'm just testing alot of stuff, and I'm finidng more and more tiny little bugs and errors. If I'm lucky, I'll get most of my stuff done by the end of my break.

Now then, main problem, I've still yet to finish the side veiw battler for the main character, Avion. Yeah......well, I'll take care of that later.

Things on my to do list for the break

~implement new maps, set all the passage for the maps as well, and bug m mapper for even more great maps XD

~Re route the major events so everything will work for new maps, replan the converses to fit with prequel novel

~Manage and set all graphical icons into one sigel style, most likely either tales, Ro, or custom made.

~Scrap together a custom number system for all stats. HP, MP, ATK, EXP, etc, so that everything can be counted and more easily organized.

~Finish world map by making a final copy, or bugging someone else to help me make one.

~Reorganize the sound track, and smooth out all the transitions as they all suck.

~Finish the major spriting jobs, Sean's RTP, Avion's battler, and....well, I'm not telling.

~make a presentable demo :P

Rep:
Level 87
Yay! Implemented new maps and the new 8 direction movement script!

Also, almost finished with the completely new stats system!

Let me what ya'll think k? :3

screen6

Forest of Sleep
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:59:32 PM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I think there freakkin awesome, and the monster though as little cute as it appears sorta scares me when it's casting magic.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, greenraven's battlers arn't that intimidating, I plan on editing them to make them scarier, but thats far back on the list atm

Rep:
Level 87
new updates

Spent a couple of hours eventing the new title screen from scratch.

Title Screen

new quality time of day visuals, featuring morning, da, dusk, afternoon, and night.

Morning Light
City Dusk

Sweet new maps, remade by the talented Sithlord999, all maps were made by him. Other than the cut scene one.

House Interior

New dynamic cinimatic cut scenes with scrolling maps for amazing experience.

Opening Cutscene

Almost close to being good. Just gotta do alot of trimming, and them progress with the story as well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 05:56:38 PM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Wow loads of stuff to read @_@ if you send me a message ill promise to read it soon! Im personally a writter myself, and that, in turn is what I tend to look at in a game. I promise ill look at it more soon!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Nice new updates, and the title screen is just awesome  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
@Dominick

idk what you mean, lol, do you want to help me write? becuase I'm looking for an co-writer right now, preferably an girl becuase since I wanted to put major focus on the relationship system, and the conditional branches with the difference scenes...ugh...I just have some trouble trying to fit all the character responses in my head, so yeah, and co-writer who specializes in romance is really needed. I'm only looking for one on the side right now, becuase I've just got so much other sstuff I've gotta finish before I can have fun with stuff like that.

@Ruzu

meh, the title screen is tempo. I made it pretty quick, and I just did it becuase I found the script by chance, and my old title just sucked like hell. Thanks though :P

edit-

I was just wondering, there really isn't that much to read other than the little geography lesson I have on my world. I've never really wanted to publically reveil any of the story yet...lol

I might see if I can type something thats pleasable one day.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 08:44:30 AM by monkeydlu »