RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crystal Enfeebler *DEMO UPDATE* - Cancelled!

Rep:
Level 86
= = =   C   R   Y   S   T   A   L      E   N   F   E   E   B   L   E   R   =  =  =

B   Y      D   R   A   L   E   L

Expected Release
Late 2008

Controls
Z = Action Button (Talk, Interact)
X = Secondary Button (Cancel, Menu)
SHIFT = Game Time Check

Game Progress
Mapping:
Events:
Skills:
Items:
Non-Combat Skills: 0%
Quests:
Missions: 0%
Mini-Games: 0%

With such a huge game at stake, I cannot identify the above % of game completion; but it is not to be near.

Storyline
Spoiler for:
You are Crimson (can be named) who is an average school boy in a city living his life in the biggest city in the 1st world called Reverand. However, on a special day his life will change forever - and the world's life will also change on one day for the rest of time.
12 crystals are freed by a God and having been searched for over centuries, though today they had fallen into the wrong hands to the most evil person in any existence. You had previous experience of the crystals and you will never forget the day. A boy named 'Alexander' comes to your aid asking you to leave your home city and set out in two fully-sized worlds - Obivion and Noivibo!
Your ultimate quest is to search for 12 crystals and use them to to stop evil!

Characters
Spoiler for:
*Crimson
Sex: male
Born: Reverand City
Parents: Mother and Father

Alexander
Sex: iMale
Born: Reverand City
Parents: Deceased

Alice
Sex: Female
Born: ---
Parents: Mother

Gargole
Sex: Male
Parents: Genetic Father

Slith
Sex: Male
Parents: ---

Melody
Sex: Female
Parents: Mother and Father

Character pictures coming soon.

Features
Spoiler for:
  • 25+ hours
  • Roughly 3 major mini-games including The Arena
  • Over 500 items, weapons and armors
  • Over 100 side-quests and missions
  • Two maximized sized worlds full of events
  • Join a religion and bathe in benefits or disgust in corruption
  • Dating system, get married, have a baby - raise it successfully and use them in battle! Unfortunatly there is no main character aging.
  • Non-combat skills including mining, smithing, cooking, fishing and more! - animated!
  • Buy and own a house and shop, and manage your house and shop fully
  • Evil and good level effects how quests and people for example, are effected
  • Buy and sell vehicles (i.e. boats, airships) to manage your adventure.
  • Buy costumes!
  • Random events on the World Map (i.e. mazes, towers) for you to be challenged by
  • Treasure huntings for all kinds of items, money or Noivibo world clues!!
  • Lots of changes of environments such as lavas, ruins, forests, cities, towns, villages, palaces, temples, snowy mountains, open deserts, huts and so much, much more!
  • Auction house!

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

Purchasing some items

Wandering Reverand City

Visiting the cliffs of Reverand 9rather blocky, but I fixed it to curve now)

On a sneaking mission in a top military base

On codec

Not enough money for an item

I meet the most ambitious trader in the world!

I am taken back to my past to unlock some hidden secrets

About to trek into the woods

Trailer(s)
Spoiler for:
Unfortunatly, no trailers has been made yet, but a trailer will be released around Christmas using HyperCam 2 (unless there is a better software for free).
Teaser
Gameplay Trailer
Featurette

Downloads *UPDATED*
Spoiler for:
Demo - Cancelled!
Full Game
The demo has been cancelled people, sorry. So your either high-fiving the nearest person for wanting to read-on.
The reason is that the system database isn't ready yet, the demo features haven't been met and it isn't worth it because there wasn't much to do with the game in it.

Notes
Spoiler for:
Well, that's my RPG MAKER 2003 game is... I will update this thread thoroughly with a 'bump.'
My website is currently a Freewebs site, I am building a site with my own Donaim name which will become 'www.lynxcoding.com'.
I am guessing that the demo size will be about -50MB.
In my opinion, I think this is going to be the best RPG Maker 2003 game to date; with all these features.
I also think the game will be well over 200MB...!

Future Releases
Spoiler for:
That survival horror game will never go ahead.
I am going to make a game for RPG MAKER VX consisting of custom scripts and an adjusted battle system called 'Mystical Quest'.

More information as it comes.

Credits:
Everything is done by me, but I have helped by other people from website tutorials, not to name anyone in specific because of privacy matters.

Besides this, I hope you are looking forward to a game this big for such a pro at RPG Makers!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:17:29 PM by Dralel »
==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Nice tilesets. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Open-ended projects are usually extremely ambitious. Best of luck to you.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Obivion, Noivibio. Lol at backwards.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I don't even use 2k3, but I can tell that the third screenshot has many mapping errors. Take a look on that.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
have a baby ... use them in battle!

I laughed at that. :P

Looks promising though. Good luck. ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
good to see another 2k3 project.  keep with it
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 86
Bump.

3 screenshots added.

'Trailer' category added.

Added the progress of my game.

Text updated.
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
Level 87
Heyo! Good luck with this project, and also if you want I can help you with making the sprites for the characters if you wish. ^-^

Rep:
Level 86
Heyo! Good luck with this project, and also if you want I can help you with making the sprites for the characters if you wish. ^-^

Thanks for the offer but I have most of my sprites at the ready, I use chara.ex for my sprites.  ;)
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I know. It's just not original but hey! Sometimes it's not the sprites that matter, it's the way you use them... I guess XD

Rep:
Level 86
Bump.

Updated is:
Controls
Future releases
Features

In the upcoming weeks..
Some screenshots
More features
Charactrer pics
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:25:56 PM by Dralel »
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I see errors in the new screenshots as well.

Rep:
Level 86
I like the look of your game, best of luck to you. Although one thing that bugs me, is you stole USP Pistol and "Codec" from MGS, use something a little bit more original. Also, for something that looked so set in the past, what's with Military Bases and Shotguns?  Not trying to put you down, I'm just stating some valid points.

Not all RPGs have to be Medevil 8) and besides you'll find out when you play the demo. I can't particularly say what the whole game is set alike.
Yeah got the USP from MGS, but I can change that. :D
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
Level 86
Updates...

The demo has been cancelled, read original post!
          Kingdom of Warfare I