RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG Maker User (technical)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Who shows a mastery of events, systems and/or RGSS?

Who can do things you'd have never have thought possible with Rpg Maker?
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Zeriab.

Spoiler for:
hands down
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Agreed. Zeriab is definitely the best. modern algebra seems to do good, though. Shinami has been gone for a while.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm going to throw Tsuno into this as well.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I third Zeriab.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Modern Algebra. 

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
So sweet of you :-[

Let me put Shaz in here as well. She is an quite skilled eventer.
And uhm.... Let me put NAMKCOR in here as well.

Edit: Oh, and Gilga as well. He is quite talented. He is also talented at hiding his talent :p
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:16:10 AM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Zeriab for his suggestions and knowledge of eventing.
And Shaz because I work with her on a project as a fellow eventer.
So I know she's good, beause our leader is so demanding and abuses us if we get it wrong.  :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Zeriab and Shaz.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
shucks guys!

Zeriab and Modern
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Zeriab - I mean he made a Paint Program out of RPG Maker XP... Who does that ?....LOL Just plain Mental, but Amazing

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Zeriab, Shaz and Modern Algebra. They all have some amazing talent with this.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I've been impressed by Shaz and Falcon. Falcon is young(er) but he's much better then I am at scripting, and Shaz is pretty awesome with events. I'm always impressed at the event systems she's made.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Shaz is pure awesome at events
He took one of my few event systems and made it eight times better

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Modern Algebra, shaz and.......Arkbennet.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Zeriab, Tsuno, The Falcon