RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rose Memories "Remaking it in VX. Topic Closed"

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

The Project Team
Black Shadow: Mapper, Writer

Arkbennett: Eventer

Shaz: Eventer

Characters
Spoiler for:

Screenshots

The RTAB system, combinated with Etories battlers, gives a soft feeling while playing.

Spoiler for:

Wonderfull Mapping, with the use of RTP graphics, together with Black Shadows merged Tilesets, and Etories wonderfull facesets

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Puzzles made by both Arkbennett and Shaz( PS. The demo only has a puzzle made by Arkbennet. More puzzles in the next demo.

Spoiler for:

Demo Link

Sendspace Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t1dhsg

Credits

Resources

Black Shadow
Etorie
Enterbrain
landofshadows
Venetia,Pixelcocktail Productions.
Pickle/Iceaxe
Reives

Scripts
New_Status Screen: Falcon and AcedentProne.
Custom Menu System: Gazza C
RTAB: Cogwheel
RTAB Edit: Cogwheel
Bar Script: SephirothSpawn
Party Changer: Blizzard
AMS: Dubealex

Hope you will enjoy it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 08:14:02 PM by Black Shadow »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Will I need the RTP to play this? Because if I do, I'll wait until there's a non-RTP version before I do and save myself a download.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Looks good. Downloading now.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Will I need the RTP to play this? Because if I do, I'll wait until there's a non-RTP version before I do and save myself a download.
No, you won't need it.
(I don't think <_<)

Rep:
Level 89

You don't need the RTP to play it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
As a suggestion, fix the spelling in the name. Spelling mistakes in the game topics often turn people off games, unfortunately

Available.

I'm waiting for it to download. Knowing your mapping, this game will be good I think.

Rep:
Level 86
I love my eyes in this pic.....
Ooooh weeeee.....

I like how in depth you got with the characters (very professional) I also like the custom facesets and map detail.....

Looking forward to seeing this bad boy in action!! :o
"The best thing that life can offer... is the chance to work hard..........at work worth doing" That's Teddy Rooselvelt who said that, not me...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :o
looks pretty good, hope to read some comments on this soon.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
New screenshot :)

I normally don't work with the mining town tileset, but sometime it must be the first ;)

Rep:
Level 89
Check the first post for a new download link. I made the mistake that you begin in Cao Village, when you actully is going to start in the main characters childhood. Excuse me for this mistake, and please, try the demo again if you already tried it.

Thank you.

Rep:
Level 97
Downloading. Can't wait to see it.

Rep:
Level 89
Give me a comment when you have played it :D

If you don't understand how a puzzle works, you can ask Impy, the baby dragon for suggestion.

Rep:
Level 97
SaveFile is killing me. I lost cocnnection to the server 10 times at 40-70 %. Could you upload it on sendspace?

Rep:
Level 89
Uploaded it at Sendspace. Link at the first post.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Downloading it =D

I'll tell ya once I play it...seems promising.

Rep:
Level 89
At the moment, the graphic card on my computer dosen't work as it should be, so It may take some days before I can work on the project. But the project is going well at the moment.

Rep:
Level 89
Happy news. My computer works again. I was forced to change my 256 MB graphoic card to a 128 MB card, but the project wouldn't get any harm to this.

At the moment, Im working at finish a second demo as soon as possible. For those who has played the demo, the next demo will be an continue from the last demo.

Stay tune, for more information.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Pretty sweet game, there are lot's of spelling and grammar mistakes though.

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, I know. Im gonna send the project to Shaz later, so she can correct the mistakes.

This is a sad scene from Demo 2. One of the workers tried to steal from the manager. She got her punishment( If she was a human, they would never burn her, but she isn't) And as it couldn't get worse, her friends much watch her get burned alive.

Credit to LOS for his resources, so I could make this scene completed and realistic.

Rep:
Level 89
Just a quick question. Many of you had said that you downloaded the demo, but I never got any comments from these people.

So I need some comments from those who have tested the demo, before I can move one to realses the next demo.

Anyway: Some updates I have done.

New Puzzle added to the game. Great job of Shaz.

Some scripts changes. Instead of Leons party changer, I use Blizzards party changer, since Leons lags in my game. Check the credit list for changes.

Can't wait for more comments about this game.

Rep:
Level 89
An little update

Im gonna try to realses the next demo next week. Some graphics has been changed, wich you will see in the next demo.

Im also working on a summoning system, that will be showed in the next demo. Im just gonna let Arkbennet take a look on it, and continue working a bit on it.

Rep:
Level 97
Looking forward to it. I like what I see so far.

Rep:
Level 89
New title screen made by LOS.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
gratz on POTM !
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Congratulations on the Project of the Month. Great Development here Zhuge