RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ConnectiCon AWAY!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
tomorrow at 9AM I'm leaving from mass to go to connecticut for the anime/videogame/webcomic
convention.
I'm gonna cosplay Mikami Teru from Death Note

I'll be walking around with an imitation death note, going to every last Naruto and saying
"You're gonna die of a heart attack in 40 seconds, BELIEVE IT!"

Anyways, I don't know if there will be an internet connection at the hotel, so I may be absent for a few days
don't worry I'LL BE BACK!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Holy shit, cosplay!?

Bring pix back or I'll eat your leg.

Anyway, good luck, hope you fell some of those Naruto's.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Seconding the take lots of pictures suggestion >:

Enjoy yourself ~
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
thanks guys, I'll get as many pix as I can

actually, on saturday, when I go as Mikami, my friends are going as Light and L so we're gonna all be Death Note-ing all on the same day :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well I'm back, and have plenty of pix (just not lots of myself atm)

www.namkcor.co.nr
go to the ConnectiCon'07 page, mostly .jpeg

enjoy, and glad to be back

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Best to on there, the average joe cloud or the fat sertheroith  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Was Brian Clevinger cool ?_?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lawl, I can't wait to see if they put up masq videos
they had snape dancing XD

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
lol cant wait :D

Namkor as one of the deathnote haha aww nobody playin the girl whats her name again?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah, there was a misa, it was just misa from the movie, so she has dark hair.
she's the one in the purple/black goth clothes

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
any one played the black and white shinigami?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
we tried to get a Rem (not Ryuk) but the makeup wouldn't stay so we didn't have shinigami