RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character set maker (that's right people!!!)

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Well i was looking through random Japaneses sites, guessing every click when i stumbled across this rather interesting but sexy  page. It's not a program as such. But you can make your own character sprite on this page here> http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/

I managed to make a few on this site, so am sure you people can-even if you can't understand Japaneses.
here a few screen shots.

as you can see you get to pick clothing, hair style, you can change there colors etc...
Am sure this is going to be very helpful for some people.
On the sexy scale i give it 10/10

Am not sure if anyone has already posted this link but i though i might leave a present before i go on vacation.

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
T_T i dun unstarstand japanese  :tpg:

does this support 64 x 64 skin characters?

Rep:
Level 87
wow that site is pretty good. Still nothing beats making your own sprites, but if you can't... thats' a pretty useful tool.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
DUDE!! you are my God!!! Thank you for finding this!!! thank you,  thank you,  thank you,  thank you,  thank you,  thank you!!!!! ;D

Rep:
Level 87
It did not show when I made one I saved it and the charecter was gone! did I do something wrong?

WTF?
Same thing happened with me. Either I did something wrong too or what...

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
I have the same problem, i just print screen the thing-Paste on paint or something, then i cut it and save it.

As for dollmage's question, i don't think so...

Stay sexy everyone!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 87
it sounds like it doesn't work anyway, but where is the option to save it?
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

WTF?
What I did is right-click then save it.

Enter the Darkside
OKay set your browser to read Japanese, if you are having trouble reading the Japanese text, then open a new window and go here

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/index.html

And set it to translate from japanese to English.  1 2 3 Done!
.......Welcome to the Ring of Honor......  Prepare to be crushed....

Rep:
Level 86
1+1=fun but 2+2 now thats just crazy!
This is great best rmxp character maker out there! (for the people that don't know how to use it make a new picture in paint and save it as a .png then use the program to make your character, press ctrl and print screen at same time, then open you blank .png and paste it in, copy the sheet so you don't have a web page and undo 2 time, then past again so you just have the sheet and save it. There you got your custom character just import into rmxp and select the background color to be the one you have on it.)
Ah after trying to join about 50 times the It finally worked wow if only the game maker games here were less BASIC, but hey the rpg maker games are the best!

Enter the Darkside
I can't get my charsets to Print, copy and paste... Nuthin  Perhaps I am doing something wrong?
.......Welcome to the Ring of Honor......  Prepare to be crushed....

Rep:
Level 86
1+1=fun but 2+2 now thats just crazy!
You have to press Ctrl and Printscreen (is also called SysRq) then edit and existing img (thats why you need to make a blank .PNG) and paste the screen shot of the website in the img. Then just Highlight the character sheet and copy that, go to edit then click undo 2 times, paste in the sheet and there you have your character from this site.
Ah after trying to join about 50 times the It finally worked wow if only the game maker games here were less BASIC, but hey the rpg maker games are the best!

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Thanks qaz12301 for the help, you are a sexy person without a doubt.
It's great to see that people are putting this site to good use.

Good luck and stay sexy everyone!!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 87
i'm honestly surprised this hasn't been stickied yet O_o;

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Remember to give credit to Mack, all. It's a very nice generator.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Here's one I made:

I like the tool a lot.

Rep:
Level 87
this is awesome...