RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wahoooooo!!

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
hey everybody! look i finished my first game so try it out! i tried looking for the placed to post them but they won't let me make a new topic so here it is! i've worked 3 days straight on this! :o so here's the link ;D :bean: :mex: lol! funny!

http://rapidshare.com/files/40674787/the_legend_of_myths.exe.html

if the link don't work or the game don't work tell me!

I got 2 copies!
this is a RPG game!
Made by RPG Maker 2003! I know that program sucks but my pc is windows 98 >:(
so try it out!
if my characters i edited or made suck well....... a what the heck i'm not going to change it!
some of my guys say like everyoe which mean everyone because I wanted to get to making the battle so please forgive me! :o ;)
Also this is version 1! it took my tester 1hour to play! so this will be a fun game!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 11:04:26 PM by Superhydrosonic »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the correct place is new projects under projects and games xD

to get into the main section of projects and games, read this topic:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9748.0.html
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I know, necro, but since it's a project it shouldn't matter.

You should add screenshots and story details to your topic. I will only download games if they look interesting. As you've spent all the time making the game, it would be worth it to make the topic look attractive so that people actually play it.