RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Well yes im accepting request now  ::) (absolutely free) NOTE FOR XP ONLY

Ok i need more battler request :D
 reason im making A game kinda like suikoden but with a different title number of request slots available
see the image do the math =)

shadows nealing down are male slots and the one standing up are female slots =)

What format either minkoff/ccoas sideview just asked what you want

What you need to provide

1)The RTP character
2)Detailed Description of the Character
3)The Color you want it to be
4)What weapon he/she would be using
5)And maybee personal profile of the character =)
6)Information about the poses you want them =)

Fallbacks/set backs
1)Regarding Age/gender and such (note im not good with declaring Age of a character so bare with me)
2)Only taking one at a time wont be accepting till i finish the said request might take bout a week or two till i finish the request
3)It would be shared to all and will directly go to under resources with the requester's name
4)all style will retain the same as white ties to show respect to the artist from what i have learned base on his sprites

you want a sample of my work errrrr here
character's name is Ziegfred named after errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me!
Spoiler for:
and here is the link to the other battlers
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html

Oh yeah forgot to mention

1)Im not good with present day weapon's guns/bazooka etc
2)not good with capes ;p

so there i will still be accepting this stuff doh so dont expect anything fancy regarding this 2

in the meantime watch ziegfred on his pet hehe
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 03:51:07 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 88
This is good, I've liked what I've seen of your work and it would help me out
I'm making a game but I've been having trouble with my fourth character and can't seem to get him to work
It's for Ccoa's sideview CBS
As you can see in the rtp his colors include a blue cape, yellow shirt underneath a black leather jacket and a blue jacket underneath that, black pant with a blue band around one leg with black and blue leg boots and red orange gloves, his hair is brown and his eyes are green. I'll also include the pic I've based him off of.
He is meant to be about thirty (I know he doesn't look it X_X)
I'm using him as a summoner character, but to summon them he uses a handheld harp like instrument, so I will need an animation frame with him playing it.
Also as a weapon he uses a rapier, so he will need slashing and lunging animations, also maybe a quick downwards 'jam' on the harp for special skills.
For his victory pose something that looks like him playing the harp serenely would be great
For the dead pose he has to be protecting the harp, so either have him facing away or towrds the screen clutching to his chest.
I think thats it...
Let me know if its too much :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well here is a sample of Flik from suikoden 1 and 2

the first one is the real size the other is just a stretch so you could see it a bit clrearer
this is what the ready post should look like
(edit)i made this side view battler

(edit)
and this is the original battler from suikoden 2 (front view battle sys)

hmmm by the things you have said he sure do seems to fancy, too fancy even for flik =)
but i had have fun making this one coz im a big fan of suikoden 2 ^_^
but im not so sure if this is one of the characters im gonna made but ill put it on one of my to do list =)
so just wait a bit =)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 03:28:48 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
I didn't realise that he was already a game character
I was just looking at some random pics for inspiration for my fourth character and I thought he suited it.
oops X_X

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well actualy he is already a character

the game from PS 1, suikoden and suikoden 2

his name is Flik A.K.A. Blue Lightning

his a magician/swordsman

=) his original sprite

dont worry the rtp i showed i made that one =) so you dont have to worry about copy right but still i base it entirely from him so im not so sure

(there sure are alot of sneaky snoopers here lol) (OMFG 106 Snoopers LOL)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 03:47:32 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a side view battler out of this guy:

Can it look EXACTLY like this?

As for the poses, you can use your imagination for that, I don't mind, as long as it looks like him. :D

Can you make it the same kind of style you made the red-haired one?

Thanks in advance.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i could try do you have the rtp the walking thing for this battler? if so do post it =)

so that it would be lot more easier for me, so i dont have to make those stupid color templates =)

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
Yeah sure,  here it is:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Oh his the Rtp guy yeah i could make him =) but i think green raven is already making the default RTP character's i dont wanna but in somebody elses work try to asked him first if he is already making that character =)

look for his post somewhere in
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 01:41:31 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
I don't see him saying he's making that char...

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Edit look below the post to view the corrected battler

this is a unrefined side view sample (which means quickly done not properly shadowed and stuff)

are you sure this is the character your requesting?

he seem gay to me see the pink or is that pinkish purple thing

can i change the color? if so that would be much better
the pose i used is just a sample this is not the post im making him to, but im not sure if i will continue this character reasons the pink thing >.< and stripe i dont like it hehe can i remove those? if not sorry asked for someone elses help
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 12:40:25 PM by dollmage »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that's nice, I'll have to ost some mockup character sketches if you wouldn't
mind working from those =D

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
that's nice, I'll have to ost some mockup character sketches if you wouldn't
mind working from those =D

oi namkor welcome back ^_^ yeah, dunn worry i dont mind =)

I still think the guy need some serious recolor just the pink part ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
Yeah, sure, you can change the color to red or anything else if you want, thanks a lot for making me one.  ;D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
on the picture, the shield is more red than pink so red should work

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Yeah, sure, you can change the color to red or anything else if you want, thanks a lot for making me one.  ;D

no problem =)
here is what he should looks like but it might change coz im not yet satisfied with this

i kinda made it yellow coz im thinking of puting a cross inside the shield to make him look like a paladin of some sort =)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
White Rose
can you make a sprite of these to character for me please?

Left: hes smaller then the one on the right,

thank you :P

Free RPG Music go here:
http://www.freewebs.com/deadstarlight-music/
Tis my website not much but i'm working on it :D
Check it out anyways!
:D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

i only do side view battlers

are you asking for a sideview battlers if not,

sorry i dont do anythin else beside this 

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
White Rose
No lol thanks anyways

Free RPG Music go here:
http://www.freewebs.com/deadstarlight-music/
Tis my website not much but i'm working on it :D
Check it out anyways!
:D

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.

no problem =)
here is what he should looks like but it might change coz im not yet satisfied with this

i kinda made it yellow coz im thinking of puting a cross inside the shield to make him look like a paladin of some sort =)
Woah, that looks awesome!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ok I totaly forgot what system are you using? minkoff or ccoas

and what format should i use and how many frames to be exact? please do tell before I continue this battler

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
Minkoff. Format? Frames?  ???

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
err the battle system you are using?

i wanna know so i could actualy make it to that version but if you have a different battle system asside from this can you give me a link coz i dont know wha format wil lthat be. but if your using rm2k / 2k3 i dont know if my sprites would be compatible with that

IF YOU DONT HAVE A SYSTEM FOR RPGMAKER XP pm me ill give you a link, if you dont have one for xp that that's just weird
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:14:41 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.

RPG Maker XP. Minkoff.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ok ill finish the battler give me about a week and ill have this complete