RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]please make RTP walking character for this guys =)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
any one can make a chip set/character set or what ever you called them)for my side view battlers??? i shared some of the battlers i made on this forum under resources(its been moved to
Resources Database.) ill keep on posting some more im trying to make 50 battlers :D but i have only manage to make 10

can you make them to XP walking character sprites

here they are:
:) its kinda trench coat like the one on matrix but no sleave's have a single shoulder pad armor

be sure to make his pony tail noticable and also try to make a seperate one with a spear on his back

make his eye patch like kakashi :D the one from naruto and try to make a separate one where he is holding his bow

i want him to appear larger the the others and more buff and bulky, make a separate sprite of him with an axe on his back

added the gunsman (note i didnt make the bazooka still lazy)can you make him too?and also his cape is not only half way to his waist and can you make a separate sprite of him with a boozoka? that would be good ^_^ thanks so much

make him more demonic but with small horns (note im gonna remake this one so this one is optional) try to make a saparate chip set of him with a double sword on his back :D crosing each other like the letter X

« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 02:37:28 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I would make them, but I don't think I am good enough  ;9

Seriously, those are some beautiful side-view battlers. I am sure that someone talented will come along and do them.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
What you mean chip sets?
battle background?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Chipset = Tileset.

Well that's the official definition for it.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
What he means is a sprite set I believe. The guys you walk around with on the map. But yeah, in 2k3, tilesets were called chipsets., so it's a little misleading.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Ok I'll try the character sets or whatever you call it...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yeah the one that walks   :-[ ^_^ hehehe sorry bout that i do not know what to call them  ::)

i tried making a few one's but i think im not good at this mainly their too small. and the walking i have a template but xD still its not that good i hope someone could make them.

especialy the one with the black dress one the first post

Rep:
Level 87
Possessed by Power
 ;)They're pretty nice for Sprite,
I would help but, rpgmaker XP sprites are too diffacult for me to make. Due to the large sizes, I can't really edit them, if it was for rm2k, then maybe...
Still trying alot w/ Rm2k3...

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Dollmage I stated doing them....
I'll post when I finish the hair(INSANELY DIFFICULT!!!)
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ok I did left and right

wow your using half kaiser ^_^ totally awesome coincidence ^_^ im using that one two with all my npc :D i know its extremly hard but when its finish dang ^_^ it would look so cool and ill share all of my battlers if this are finish :D

oh and kira his other eye is not like that ill hmmmmmmmmmm maybee this will help you out a bit :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 11:35:09 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 12:28:39 PM by Kira »
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes like that ^_^ now for the problem im having so much with how to place the eye on the front view ^_^ and how to set up the hair the right way it should =)

oh and kira i was thinking more of this size coz thats a bit too big for me xD
here you go can u use this as the template?

don laugh i know i know I suck when it come to this part T_T
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 02:29:54 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Ok I'll use that...and the eyes on front-view I think it's just to near to each other...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok if you say so but my edit in the body suck >.< cant wait till you finish them :D ill send you the battler as soon you complete one of them

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
bump ti bi dump

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Sorry dude...can't make it....cuz I don't have a full template...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
its ok ei kira a can you make them as the default one, the small walking character things XP version that would be much help

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
You mean RTP?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I only work on normal size sprites... I have not got enough reference material to work on yours...

Some thing I don't understand, if you can make WICKED battle anims, surely Walking anims should be a walk in the park... Forgive the pun...LOL ~?

Or do you want them small like those in RPG Maker XP as standard ?

Post up an exact template of the size you want them... All frames... Or even a finished one all frames.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yup i want the standard RTp look :D,
this size ^_^

i made a few but they look horible the moving oh kill me LOL so im asking for someone good at this to help me out =) and the way the eyes look i suck at this T_T do help tnx

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I choose to do the Hardest Sprite... I am going to try and explain ho I done the Sprite so you can attempt the others.

Open RPG Maker XP, and go through the Sprites available, and see what sprites Match what your trying to do, the best... I Choose the Bard and Fighter01...

I opened all the reference material in Photoshop.

I then played with the colours to try and Match the actual sprite set best I could, failing that I lightened them... And started moving over parts from the Original over my template (In this case Fighter01)

Body Part By Body part from the original to the template, each I re-scaled using Free Transformation, found under Image from the top tool bar

Until I had finished a Complete Row... Starting on the Left or Right set helps me, as once you have done one row, it's nice and easy to copy and past each frame for the Facing the other way... Meaning your Half done !!! (Phyicalogical thing)

I then move on to my Favourite row, the facing down... and simply do the same as I did for the other rows...

(Hint) - [Leaving the layers UN-Merged helps you can hold down Ctrl and click on various body parts all ready transformed and simply dupliacte the layer, and simply drag it to a new location]

After you have done the facing down and side views, the walking up, is EASY... Same as the above really, copy paste, transform and sharpen if needed.

Once done save as PNG... and add weapons if you want !!!

Dollmage - This should be so easy for a spriter like you... Especially if you made those animations from scratch !!!

Good luck and I hope you like what I have done, it took me 2 Hours.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 09:48:45 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
O.o LoS... That looks... Impossible! I fell off my chair after seeing it! You may as well turn it into a tut XD

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
LOL... There most probebly is easier ways of doing it... But that's the way I work... Clipping and cutting and editing... The only things I create from scratch are Icons.... Oh... And the Fish Car set I made... And the Dark twisted Gang... And a few other bits n Bob's, I have made from scratch...LOL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:56:43 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wicked :D ive gonna try and do the others ^_^ tnx for the tut and sprite los