RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blame Nouman for this.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yes, Nouman's convinced me to come back, since most of the reasons I left for have been fixed. So thank/blame him for that I guess.

Anyways, I realized I never got around to posting a real welcome topic, so I may as well go.

I'm Jon Lee (No, for the 400th time I am not Asian. Not in any way.), I live in NYC, and I work with RMXP a lot. Too much for my own I good I guess.

Now, back to the Ruby Scripting.

Oh, and if anyone hasn't realized from reading the above stuff, I'm Darklord.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome back  ;)

nice topic title xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OHHHHHHHHH! You're Darklord! XD :welcome: I've seen you a while on IRC.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Hello and Welcome back. Im ChaosSpartan28 aka Spurtin. Hope to get aquainted with you sometime....

Doesnt sound like something you wanna hear when you come back or visit somewhere? Well to bad. j/k

Welcome back Falcon aka Darklord
Sig by MacGravel

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Welcome back...!!!

It's good to see members returning... Now to keep em here !!!

*Lock the gates... Get the Stocks... Rack em up !!!*

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Let's hope Blizzard returns! :D And doesn't act like he did when he left, too. :P

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I 2nd that, apart from the Acting bit... he had reasons, good ones... but they are slowly changing for the better so remove the reasons for leaving and the members in theory should come back !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
OMG! I'M ASIAN TOO!!! WELCOME BACK MY ASIAN BROTHER!!! =D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm asian too... And who's asian? o0

EDIT: NVM. Lol. Noticed what DS was talking about.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Damnit, now I need to prove I'm not Asian....check the picture of yourself topic I guess :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hello, my yellow fellow. I like jello. I have never made a woman into a preggo.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome back!

Fucking Nouman  ;8

Just kidding of course.

Rep:
Level 88
I 2nd that, apart from the Acting bit... he had reasons, good ones... but they are slowly changing for the better so remove the reasons for leaving and the members in theory should come back !!!

To remove Blizzard's reason you'd need to start over from scratch with mods excluding Nouman, Falcon and Zeriab. Oh and DS would need to leave too.

Anyway welcome back to RMRK Darklord! From what I know of you in IRC you are da shit!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wb drklrd.

lOL welcome back darklord/
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
YAY! Welcome back  ;8 Free hugs and kisses from everyone

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You didn't take my permisson.

*sues Winged*
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Nice having you back  :D
*hugs Falcon*

I hope I'll see you around here a lot ^_^

@Nighty: I gave Winged your permission.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
So you did come back. Most people that stay here for a few months usually find their way back here. ^_^

Welcome Back! :welcome: