RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Resources Addon Pack for RPG Maker XP !!! (VERSION 2+Game Demo)

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks Nouman for the link.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Wow....I've never seen you post before...

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I been away for a few months.  Anyways what I downloaded, is it the game demo as well or just the extra resources.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i must say, i'm very impressed with the icons you've made. i'm especially impressed with the character sprites i've seen, i'm not really a fan of your style for battlers but that's only an opinion. great work with everything  :lol:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

no problem, just noticed both his links do not work, so I will juts add my link to his first post.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 86
Damn! Those resources are great! I'll use them in my game.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Hey man I remember I didn't like this at first, but you really made some great stuff now! I love the witch burning and hangman scenes and the shark charset! I'm definitely gonna use some of this, kudos to you.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are we able to use some of these for our own games if we give you credit?

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Of course Muplah. That was the main reason this was released. :)

Enjoy, but remember to credit them.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Very Nice, Good Work, Exelent . ! ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
great things i will definatly use a some

do you have any other link? i can't open this link  http://www.rmrevolution.com/rpg-maker-downloads/

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
download the previous release then. it's in the first topic.

which one? i can't open all given link..  ??? ???

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Click-on-the-spoiler-that-says-Previous-Release

Download that.

I can't make it any more clear. Sorry.

pokeball F12Offline
I think all the graphics are AWESOME but...

How do you import them to RPG maker Xp?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
That's like RPG Maker 101. Learn to use the search bar.  :facepalm:

You can thank Zeriab for making this wonderful tutorial::
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,6835.0.html

Hmm I can't seem to find out how to get the lumberjack working? I searched for that but only results are lumberjack events. I want to use LOS lumberjack spriteset how do I use it? Thx in advance.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Well he kind of set it up totally wrong for a sequence of events to play properly. Generally each frame for the animation to properly be controlled has to be vertical. He has the sequence moving left to right from the top row, then left to right on the 2nd row and so on. It should be set up, so that you can control it with movement events and change graphic events. So, basically it would have been set up so that it moves top left corner then down, then 2nd graphic in on the top then down, then so on top to bottom, so that you can start the graphic in the top left then wait 2 or so frames then face right, then wait, then face left, then wait, then face up, then wait, then change graphic to the 2nd frame in on top, then repeat the faces and the change graphics again until it's done.

So, basically... The lumberjack is wrong. I think you could probably still do it with some good timing. Perhaps try setting an event with the upper left corner graphic of it, then turn on walking animation and wait maybe 4 frames? then face that character graphic left and with walking animation on and wait the same number of frames and do it to the next row and so on. The reason why this isn't very good is because the frame rate could be off on some computers and what not so if you go to use the wait command for however many frames, it may wait too long and therefore you catch a frame that you shouldn't have seen and then the animation is all jumpy, or the wait is too short and you don't catch a frame you needed to see to make the animation fluent. So it's totally guess work here.

Ah oke its a shame then cause I think if it worked it would look really awesome. I tried this also with the guillotine and burning witch they only play the first row :S same as lumberjack :/ oh well to bad looked great if I could fixed it but don't know if I got the skills for that lolz

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, it can still work easily enough. Just use a Move Event.

Change Graphic
Wait
Change Graphic
Wait

etc...

You'd need to find the appropriate number of frames to wait, but it's easy enough to do.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Change Graphic
Wait
Change Graphic
Wait

etc...

You'd need to find the appropriate number of frames to wait, but it's easy enough to do.

Ya, you could totally do this as well

Change Graphic
Wait
Change Graphic
Wait

etc...

Ah okay. Gonna try that then thx.

>.< i couldn't find the spoiler that said previous release, or was that talking about a different topic entirely ?
could someone post a link ?

EDIT: okay now i feel dumb >.<
nevermind, and thanks lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:42:45 PM by EarthBound »

The link is dead already?