RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
} I will accept your recolor requests! {

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, you heard me right! I need more recolors for my next pack, so request away (not literally, dont go too overboard).

I won't have a time limit anymore, cause I dont like it. But please, make sure to include:

1. The Picture of the sprite to recolor
2. A discription of what to color (eg. blue shirt)

Okay, have fun! ;8
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
Cos of the fact I have a new place to grab sprites from... Can u recolour these...
Blue instead of red.
Green instead of red.
Just make him out of fire instead.

To finish my request click the spoiler.
Spoiler for:
MERGE these two.

THESE ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS THIS WEBSITE IS CREDITTED AND KAITENSHIN IF HE DOES IT!
http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
What exactly do you mean by....merge? I do recolors.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Cos of the fact I have a new place to grab sprites from... Can u recolour these...
Blue instead of red.
Green instead of red.
Just make him out of fire instead.

To finish my request click the spoiler.
Spoiler for:
MERGE these two.

THESE ARE NOT TO BE USED UNLESS THIS WEBSITE IS CREDITTED AND KAITENSHIN IF HE DOES IT!
http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm

Sorry, I had to make those Blue and Green, so I share:

He meant to Make One using the Parts of those two. >=/

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Um, I'll try I guess. Small scale edits are acceptable. Thanks DAS! .... Wow I'd think more people would have requests.....

Rep:
Level 89
what do you use to do these edits? cus i can do RPGM2003 edits on paint but XP and other stuff it gets too complicated.

Rep:
Level 88
AWESOME EDITS!  ;D

And I want you to recolour them by each other. And fuse them if u can using biggy for the base. A small edit is fine. All I need is parts of detail from the small one and the cape and the colour and thats it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I think you should wait ti' he makes the base or so.

Don't ask too hard.   :( Or else he might drop this thread.

(I Agree...if there's Something I can easily edit I would take it, Making a Fire Golem...I'm useless there...I'm too Bad making fire)

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
hes not going to drop the topic if its too hard he will do what he can.

last time i checked he was useing char maker 1999
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 05:13:07 PM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
what do you use to do these edits? cus i can do RPGM2003 edits on paint but XP and other stuff it gets too complicated.
\

I think he uses GraphicsGale I use it for my recolours it's veeeery easy using that programm

Rep:
Level 88
Kaietskin (I forgot how to spell it) uses paint actually. He said it himself somewhere.

Rep:
Level 89
where do you get that from Snailer?

Rep:
Level 88
halestorm he told me he uses char maker 1999 and he said it on the sprite pack at one point...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 89
where do you get char maker 1999?

Rep:
Level 88
you can get char maker 1999 from the downloads from the homepage. ill give a link anyway.

http://crankeye.com/index.php?page=downloads

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
i dont know if this is condidered "recolor" but i guess it could be.

i need the battler recolored so he looks like this:

but still holding a sword

thanks!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
He's recolouring sprites... And... A long edit would make it similar...
                                      hes right. sprites only.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
i have alot of re-coloring requests for this sprite:

i need him to be recolerd into 8 different colored birds (chocobos) and 8 different looking riders.

but one of the riders needs to be this guy:

riding on this colored chocobo (bird):

thanks in advance!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.