RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Recolors Pack 1.4a [85+ Recolored Sprites]

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Ever get tired of the seeing the same damn sprites in every village? Well say no more, with the RMXP Recolors Pack Version 1.4a. This includes:

72 Recolored Character Sprites: Heroes & Civillians
Special Edits
Special Request Edits NOW AVALIABLE

(^ Not all are completed: for now...)

Download this here: http://www.box.net/shared/gxeajnf2yg

(Yes. Created by me.)
(Update 1.2: Sorry for updating so soon, but what the heck.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:26:15 PM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
extreamly nice! was this all made by you? (credits ya know =D )
anyways sweetness.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Awesome! I can use this! And yes, I am tired of seeing the same damn sprite in every village.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Thanks. Coloring every one was a long pain in the ass, but I knew it would be worth it.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
they all have the white boxes around them, and i really dont wana go through and make all of them transparent......and ive tried the coloring thing in the rmxp when you import and it doesnt work....well i dont know how to use....can someone tell me.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Alls you have to do is highlight them all. Then select the background as the transparent color. Then just keep hitting ok.

Rep:
Level 88
Can anyone make a attacking and defending char sheet for theif one of this?
Its for blizz's abs

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thank you! I needed some recolors.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ever get tired of the seeing the same damn sprites in every village? Well say no more, with the RMXP Recolors Pack Version 1.2. This includes:

72 Recolored Character Sprites: Heroes & Civillians

Download this here: http://www.box.net/shared/gxeajnf2yg

(Yes. Created by me.)
(Update 1.2: Sorry for updating so soon, but what the heck.)
I have to say these are Cool.

I like them and Using them (For new Project) Added to Credits =D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
oh man, this is amazing! haha    100% useful

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
very good job

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have downloaded it... I will no doubt use a fair few... And give credit.

I like the Soilders.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, I made sure they were the same color, because different soldiers of different armies were becoming a pain for me in my game.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:06:28 AM by Kaitenshin »

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
lol i like how you made it an advertisement
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Just added a Special edits section. A majority of them are made by Yukimora. Please credit him.

Rep:
Level 88
I need attacking, defending, and skill using for
  • mage 8
  • mage 2
  • cleric 6
  • cleric 1
  • fighter 3
  • fighter 8
its for my abs, and i need them.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Eh, what exactly do these attacking/defending sprites look like so I can use it as a template.

Rep:
Level 88
*off topic* kai u think we should open a sprite makeing/ recoloring shop?
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
Mage
  • Attack=sideways swing with a staff
  • Defend=Orange Energy Sheild
Cleric
  • Attack=Sideways swing with a rod
  • Defend=rod up in diagnal covering face
Fighter
  • Attack=sideways with a sword
  • Putting up a shield with a Orange Lining

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, feel free.

Rep:
Level 88
If you could get at least the warrior attack done tonight cuase i wana demo the abs

Rep:
Level 88
any examples of this or just explination?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'll tell you its great.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Well, there from you sprite edits.

Rep:
Level 88
im saying like an example from a sprite u have that you didnt get from here that is already done for the battle