RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Test battle plz.

Rep:
Level 90
Hi, I have made a small battle to what my battle style is like, plz can ppl tell me how i can improve on the battle style. you can download the file from the link below.
The A button is the button for hitting, but it works as Z for me.
Looking for testers to test this please.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4ELBS6A
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:32:14 PM by Liquidus »
The winner will inherit the code-name Boss, and will face an existance of endless battles.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
=O
Holy shit!
Excuse the language, but wow. That was intense. That's awesome. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 01:19:24 AM by Hurrrrrrrrrr »

Rep:
Level 90
Do you think theres anything I can improve ?
The winner will inherit the code-name Boss, and will face an existance of endless battles.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It was a bit hard, but overall it's good. Which battle system are you using?

Rep:
Level 90
do you mean script ?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
This...is...WONDERFUL!!!

Best battle system ever, it feels so intense I am definetely using this! this would be an awesome game!

Is there anyway I can use this for my game?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 04:34:29 AM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 90
its not a battle system, its just events.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
its not a battle system, its just events.

Yeah I saw that, but still it is awesome

Rep:
Level 90
thx, do you think theres anyway i can improve on it ? should i make it longer ?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe the use of skills? that can make it better.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
What kind of skills ? fireballs and stuff ? or a gun and sword ?

Rep:
Level 102
You evened that? O_O'

Rep:
Level 90
not sure if you mean evented but yeah i did that through events.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Definately really nice.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Is this the evented ABS that they put up on hbgames.org?

Rep:
Level 90
its just normal events i created in RPGXP

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhh... Ok... I would love to see it... XD I forgot whether the archive was encoded or not so I'll check that later. Also, I guess another good thing to add would be damage display. Also, an HUD would be pretty awesome, too.

Rep:
Level 90
Here is an easy mode of the battle if the original version is too hard.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8B6D148E7E61DC66

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Mayhaps you could teach us on how to make this awesome battle system? :D Maybe a tutorial on the tutorial place? I'd love to learn, at least the regular attacking system. :P

EDIT: LOL!!! You're so mean... T_T The Easy Mode, I mean.

Rep:
Level 90
im still updating the sephiroth battle atm, the test battle didnt end off properly, so when i finish the final version, ill try to make a tutorial although it will be hard as theres too many events.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I tried opening up the stuff by moving all the folders to another project, but I found no events that showed how the battle was done...

Rep:
Level 90
there are events, and it took a long time to do as well, but ill send over the actual project when im finished with the final version.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
OMFG that was the most fun ive had and its just a battle... i cant beat him or see the text because of different versions but OMG its kick ass
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I can't beat him... He's too hard T_T But the easy mode is fun! :D Also, I wish I could learn to make an ABS, evented or scripted. Looks so cool... T_T