RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
i wont be here for a while...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i um caught my backyard on fire and i wont be here for a long time...
here are the pics

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
NO!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! Well man i hope it all turns out good, i wish you my luck*salutes*
I like to feast on souls,what about you?
http://kune-tear.deviantart.com/
Please visit, and if your in to awesome anime visit this link,no joke.
http://lightmusashi.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
HOW THE F**K did you do that ?  :shock:  lol

two grass snakes rubbing each other unaware of the heat they were creating
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*sniker*

I feel sorry for you man. :^^:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You shouldn't rub snakes together...

Well, later.  :wink:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
I guess smoking in the backyard is off limits :O_o:

Anyways, good luck with that mess :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
:shifty: parents arnt home =) im pyro the fire was started by me and my good ol friend the torch lighter....ive noticed that my pm box is a good deal bigger....i cant do anything electronical or social so dontrequest any stuff...omg they almost home...g2g be back in a month (hopefully)

Rep:
Level 89
how the f*** did you do that..

your really gonna get it now!! thats what you get when you play with fire.....well ill see you in 3 months!!!

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Its seems to me that sword is proud for his little

Rep:
Level 97
wee computer time at last! and yes i am happy for it, its quite a ice breaker at lunch...of course today i had lunch detention...oh well...my yard continues to singe...it smokes no matter how much you spray it...im only on for tonight btw

Rep:
Level 97
omg scored some computer time again! weeee ill be on for 20 minutes! omfg thats long! oh and our grass is growing back its bermuda, yeah i dont know WTF thats about either

Rep:
Level 90
~
Oddly enough that looks exactly like my friend Jesse's backyard but like it was set on fire.  EXACTLY.  Same rooftops same fence same playset etc <.<;;

Silly Swordopolis smoking is for potheads.
This almost reminds me of the time my brother set my dads old houses two acre front yard on fire... with fireworks...

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: ArkBennett
Silly Swordopolis smoking is for potheads.
This almost reminds me of the time my brother set my dads old houses two acre front yard on fire... with fireworks...

I wish I saw that o_o

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
dry grass + fire = LOL NO.

This is deserving of a wiki article.

There's a large set of fields outside my back garder (some woods too) and once I went up there with a friend. We found a lighter and did the obvious thing. I SHAT myself how fast it spread >< I just flung my shirt off and managed to put it out with that. My shirt was nylon though, so it didn't come out of it very well. :roll:

Taught me. I guess mabye now you'll think a bit longer before playing with fire..
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
just checking on my browser left open in case you guys were wondering why ive been on 24/7 that really is my yard DT the slide is kinda red cuz we spilled auto paint on it last year

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
At least the slide survived...LOL

This has to be the funnyest shite I have read in ages... Thanks Swordy...LOL

I once set a whole row of back graden fences on fire.... Had a box of matches and I was flicking them and lighting them againts the box... and one match shot into some dry grass by a freshly Creasoted fence... As I ran down the road the fire was keeping up with me... Dodgy stuff... I was only 12 !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
just checking on my browser left open in case you guys were wondering why ive been on 24/7 that really is my yard DT the slide is kinda red cuz we spilled auto paint on it last year

lol good point, his is messier ^_~