RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Legend of Shanara Chapter 2: The FalseBound Kingdoms

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 >:( The Sequel to The RPG Game "The Legend of Shanara Chapter 1: The Shattered Blades". The Sequel Continues the Stories of Hikari Leingod (Tsukaza) And Garai with their Allies in an Attempt to Stop Scion, and the Newly Born Servant "Sorcerus Swordsmaster" known as "Kurosaki" And Their Legion of Minions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This Project is Already on the Works "Secretly" (Well, Not anymore, I just told ya =P)

So I am still thinking what will come, and systems, but here's what I am thinking:

Scripts:

Mink's Side-View Battle System
Blizzard's Tons of Ad-Ons (Waiting for his Next update to add this)
Counter Attack Script
Steal Scripts
Metal Plate Version of Stormtronics
Advance Analyze System by Blizzard And his Beastdiary
Better Weather Effect System
Growing Stats Script By Blizzard
Soul Rage + Soul Limit By Blizzard
A Summon Calling-Changing Character Script
Blizzard's Dynamic Day and Night System
And still a lot More...

Tile Sets:
The 1st One uses the RPG Maker XP's Tile Sets.
This Game shall have new Maps....And Old Worlds are Accesibles, and these will be Upgraded in Size and Events.

Music Planned:

Searching for the Followings:

Fable OST
Final Fantasy 9 OST (FFIX OST)
Chrono Cross OST

Opening Theme Songs in Thought:
"Being" 2nd Opening From Shakugan No Shana
"UverWorld" 2nd Opening From Bleach
"PRIDE" 2nd Opening From Gundam SEED DESTINY
I'm still thinking...

Story:

The Sequel Follows Hikari (Tsukaza) And Garai's Journey to Save the Worlds.

Ruled By An Iron Fist, Scion has now Summoned The Feared Entity "Servant Sorcerus Swordsmaster" Kurosaki, a Rival to Rozen No Hikari.

Followed By A Secret Society Named "Order XIII" A Small Group of Tomogaras that Moderates the System And Aren't going to stop until Hikari has Been "Deleted".

But Garai has more Things to Worry, The Order of Scion has Begun a Grand Escalating War to Acquire the Remaining Pieces of Soul-Hazen, And Kurozaki Isn't Going to Stop Until his Darkness Wipes Out the Entire Human Race.

Knowing so, Ein, Who Sacrifced himself and Became One With Grappler, now calls himself as "Nightblade" and Spies on the Enemy.

Amilia, seeks Training to Unlock her "Eidolon's Powers" An Ability To Call upon Forces from the Netherworld And Celestia Itself.

Many others follows Garai, Ansem, The Thousand Master, seeks Answers on How to Defeat Kurozaki, but is having trouble.

Little By Little, The Dark Lord Kurozaki gets ahead of our Heroes...
Can they Stop him And Scion in time before The Entire Universe is Destroyed and Replaced by The Shadow Realm Aether?!

Screenshots:

None At the Moment.

Characters:

Name: Garai Griffinheart
Sex: Male
Bio: The Main Hero who Accidentally Summoned Hikari. And Soon becomes a Treat to Scion. He Defeated Lord Valmar, King Amongs Heroes, With his Enleizer. Garai has Feelings Towards Tsukasa, which over this Year, has Endured and Developed quite big. Determine to Defeat Kurozaki and Scion, Garai is on a Quest for Revenge Against the Creator of Soul-Hazen known as the "Black Crusader".

Name: Hikari Leingod (Tsukaza)
Sex: Female
Bio: Garai's Servant, a Combination between the Mighty Saber Class and the Powerful Black Mage Class. Buit she is Still in a Disadvantage Against Servant Necromancer Scion And Magic Swordsmaster Kurozaki.

Tsukasa's Emotions has Developed into the Kind of Girl that is Determined and sees life in a Different Angle, not like in the 1st Chapter where she Had No Reason to Fight for except for Revenge.

She shares the Same Feelings as Garai, and is Suspected to be the Black Crusader that Killed Garai's Parents.

Name: NightBlade (Ein Kurogane-Grappler)
Sex: Female
Bio: Having Sacrificed Himself to save Garai, Ein's Soul is Switched to Grappler's Empty Vessel to try and Save Garai at the Beginning.

He Had to Become a Tomogara in Order to Gain Power and Acquire the Powerful Noble Phantasms Saber used.

There are still more to come...once Updates Arrives and Finish the First one (Which is at it's Peak.)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
did you fixed the problem in chapter 1?

And btw if you're searching for FF OSt go to http://www.bluelaguna.net/ or Galbadia Hotel.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I Dunno if it's Corrupted.

Chapter 1 hasn't been check if the bug affected it.

Thanx, but I was able to find the music thanx to the RMRK Trading forums ;D

This project is on Idle...until Radient Garden and Shattered Blades are finished.