RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Epic Game

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Epic Game

Story:
 You are Homer Simpson, a normal man who is seen as a waste of life in God's eyes.Dont want to give it away. Check out the demo, you the the story real quick

Characters:
Main:
Homer Simpson.

(There are more characters, just don’t want to give them away!)

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

Credit:
Blizz.
HOTS
Slipknot.

Notes about this demo:
Play time: Under 30 mins.
Major boss battle : Yes
New Characters : yes

End note:
This game is meant to be random...the characters you get/ the people you face are meant to be random. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 08:11:43 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Dang this is such a good game! from the demo end u want to keep playing! Noumon great game!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Lol, best game ever!

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Lmao? God, that is funny! Darth Vader is a weak bum, he takes alot of damage...also, George Bush should be behind the kidnapping of the Princess! And Borat should join the party...  ;8

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks for liking it  :D
its a fun game, but I still try and make the mapping and eveting good.
also yea, expect more weirdness then the time you got darth vader. You will meet TONS of people from other video games and stuff.

screenies from next version:
Spoiler for:

Edit:
Reuploaded demo:
- New items/item names
- new music/sounds
- After boss defeat demo continues.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 06:42:52 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 87
Very Very nice! The new update takes care of problems and when i played it, it was hard to know that i had to end where i did.
Well Noumon hurry up with some more update =]

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks! I took care of the eventing issues near the end, as well as you and your parners attacks being strong then your magic.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
UPDATED DEMO!
New demo attached to first topic!!!
new:
NEW BATTLE SYSTEM
2nd CUTSCEAN
MAPPING IMPROVEMENTS

download now.  :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I brake for nobody
It starts then the error noise comes in and stops.
With no note

Rep:
Level 87
nice nice very nice! Just keep up the great work!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It starts then the error noise comes in and stops.
With no note

what happens after? and does anyone else get this?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I get a Black screen and then it closes...kinda annoying.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
o. ahh what version are you guys using? I made this using legal version. Are you on PK? also any signs you get? when does it happen? and to any one who has downloaded it, does these problems effect you as well?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:13:34 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
This looks great! I can't download demo cause I am too busy to play this week but I will when I can. Oh are you still working on Legacy of the Dragoon (Did I spell that right?) because it's a good game and I don't want you abandoning it for this.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Of course I'm still working on that game. Its just I realized I never really got out a real game yet on this forum, so Im taking time out of LOD to make this. This game will also make me better in game making for when I do make LOD.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I'm using PK version of RMXP. Had to change the .dll file to RGSS100J.dll before playing.

I receive this message when I open the Treasure Chest on the Left side of outside the castle.

The screen blacks out, and then closes after I press ok.

There's this line just below Homer here on the outer map of the castle.

Oh yeah, some places are missing walls, making them passable from up or down, but losing visibility of the hero who passes that certain area.

I don't know if this was deliberate, but I can't seem to return to areas I have visited before. And Vader's defense seems to be a little low... but other than that, this game has the potential to be an... you guessed it, Epic Game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks so much! thats exactly the type of things I like seeing, solid screenshots to show my problems. I have already fixed the wall for the next demo, but have not noticed the tileset problem, I will fix that as well, and the same with the tresure chest.

Thanks A ton Teokeez@

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I brake for nobody
Yes, sadly im using PK. is there kinda any way to convert?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
o. ahh what version are you guys using? I made this using legal version. Are you on PK? also any signs you get? when does it happen? and to any one who has downloaded it, does these problems effect you as well?
PK TT.TT

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok, PK version added. Hopefully it works for PK users.

Please try and tell of results. In future demo's due to size limit PK version will not be seperate download, instead it will be a FILE in the folder along with the game and a README text file will tell on where to put it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:05:09 AM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 88
I tried to open the chest outside to the left of the castle after saving zelda and got this:
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I tried to open the chest outside to the left of the castle after saving zelda and got this:

xD yea that was mentioned, but thats for posting the issue. I am not updated this version with the fixed until tommorow. but that problem is fixed in the fixed release.

Rep:
Level 88
oh well what about these:
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thank you soo much!!!!
The top ones were not mentioned yet, but the tileset problem at the bottom was and was fixed.

atracious, thanks a TON!
these fixes will help the game.
Hope nothing tecnical was wrong besides the tresure chest. The mapping are mistakes because I had combined 2 tilesets and never set the X/O's

Rep:
Level 88
always glad to help!

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!