RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cursed Sun

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss

Backround Story

characters

*edit*
Spoiler for:
Name:Ryushin
Personality: Lazy & comical, but can be serious.
short Backround: Abandon by village, picked up by army and trained to be perfect soldier.
*edit*
Spoiler for:
Name:Aourei
Personality:Mostly serious untill he gets a drunk, never knew his parents.
Backround: Part of malitia that found Ryushin, was his master for basic training.
*edit*
Spoiler for:
Name: Stella
Personality:Stuck up/ stubborn
Backround: has a tramatic past and would rather not talk about it.

Name: Kairei?(stillthinking)
personality: hyper
Backround: Abandon as child, brought up by mage, she got stronger then her master so she searches for a stronger magic trainer.'

*edit*
Name:Milatchi?
Personality:overconfident
Backroud: survivor of the war now works as a merc.

Name:arei?(stillthinking)
Personality:?
backround: was living peacefully in forest untill war.

Screen Shots
Spoiler for:

This is all I have for right now I just started to work on this about a week ago and want some feedback good or bad    :alright: ...

If you have any questions then email me at Pochi234@gmail.com you can also send ur comments there too if you want to.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:31:09 PM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
sry for the double post...but i could really use any feedback on this although i will make it for my own exp anyway i just want to know if u think its good or not.
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The story sounds great! The mapping on the first map seems a bit repetitive,
The mapping on the second map looks good, but I found a bit of an error.

As you see you will be able to walk over a wall. (look at the arrow and the boxes)
Just to point that out.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright i'll work on that thx for the comments and info and just to say it char pics will be up soon ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
looks like a good start, but remember, use .PNG files for
screenshots, not .GIF, they look better.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
the mapping is just a little farfeched.

Other than that, good luck.

Rep:
Level 88
alright thank you guys so much for the comments i'll keep working on my mapping skill as well.

Rep:
Level 88
i just added two char pics and need feed back and someone who can paint/ color them

Stella is done by Kairei on the fourms and Aourei is done by kaitenshin.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Keep up on the good work, son.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
In the first screenshot of the double deck house, I would have made that differently instead of a box like maybe:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
o_0 that looks awsome thx im not the greatest mapper but i'll try something like that

im still opean to anyone whos interested in coloring the pics and any more feedback. ill PM the info on the pics to you.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:55:20 AM by Yukimora »

Rep:
Level 88
added 2 more charcter could really use some feedback... the maps i have changed but i havent posted up the updated ones.

Rep:
Level 88
hmmm triple post... thats bad... ok i put up a updated map and a battle preveiwi could use some type of feedback since i uped the maps it dose seem empty in the top left corner to me but they just went trough a war and are now starting to rebuild...

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Hmm, looks mediocre. Try adding interesting elements into your game. (Such as skills), or have something else to spice up the game. That just my opinion, but if you just make a bland thing....It's not really fun to make.
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yukimora, don't you have a demo for this?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
O i did but it was incredibly short and ive kinda put it on hold till i finish TwinEdge with kaitenshin since it was one of my origanal projects(we both came up with it).

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OMGWTFBBQ!!

This looks great, I love Aourei and Stella's design!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Zomg, Aourei's weapon looks like this 3D model I made years ago!:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Damn, that's nice. I think you'r mapping s good (compared to mine, like.)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
LOL at Kairei.

The game's looking pretty good, but fix the pixely white outline on your battlers plz.

Rep:
Level 88
ya im still working on that... it doset seem to want to go away and thx alot for the feedback ;D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Is a demo out?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
not yet sadly but i am expanding what i have of the story so i will be working on it alot more :bean: