RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm back!

Rep:
Level 91
I'm back and barely anyone here knows me so ahaha you all have to face it and cry. and way welcome me or I will shove this police man into your eye :police: .

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Dude welcome back to the umm...ya this place got big, and a bit not as friendly as once was.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ok hi, no i wasnt around when u left, so welcome back.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
That'd be unlikely, sicne he joined even before I did. He welcomed me to this forum.  :tpg:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
HI

MY AVATAR WINS

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
HI

MY AVATAR WINS
wins the fat guy award....for fattys.
go back to the anonymous thread

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You do realize it was I who invented the anonymous "fatty" trend, right?

Rep:
Level 91
Shhh your supposed to be Anonymous...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SUP guy? I really dig your signature. I'm less than a year old here, but I think I can say that this place is still pretty friendly. Welcome!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Welcome back, I remember you =o

Uh, I guess I was therophster when you were around.

Check out this article on the wiki for a little history of what's happened:

http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Forum_Versions

Also check out the dark theme =0 (click on Switch theme in the footer ~)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 03:44:08 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Lol, that's an awesome sig, even though it's small. You should get more in that sig instead of just that. And welcome back, even though I've never seen you here before, or even myself, really.

Rep:
Level 91
Welcome back, I remember you =o

Uh, I guess I was therophster when you were around.

Check out this article on the wiki for a little history of what's happened:

http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Forum_Versions

Also check out the dark theme =0 (click on Switch theme in the footer ~)

I read the history but you forgot the giant attack of flamers on tokyo it was Flamezilla

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Lol, that's an awesome sig, even though it's small. You should get more in that sig instead of just that. And welcome back, even though I've never seen you here before, or even myself, really.

I always thought it'd be cool if someone made a Worms fighting game. You know, where you pick certain weapons and fight head to head with them.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love you will you have my babies?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I don't know like many others here but I formerly welcome you back.
Welcome Back.
Enjyo you're re-stay here.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
welcome back dude, i remember you.
Arlen is hot.